Thursday, October 16, 2008

Still here...

Hey, I've been working a ton the past week or so and we had the Bergs in town last weekend. I have a blog facelift in the works and I've only just begun blogging about our Prague trip (I know, I haven't even gotten to Prague).

Tal has been at work a lot and Kels and I have been laying low. She's understanding more by the minute and now will go get my shoes and her shoes when we've spent too much time in the house. The weather had been great until today, it rained all day. So, I hope to catch up this weekend. It's 2:30 AM and Tally will be waking up soon to watch the BYU game. Imagine that. GO COUGS!

1 comment:

likeschocolate said...

That is total dedication to wake up so early for a football game. Crazy! Sorry about all the rain. Can't wait to see the prag photos.