Monday, October 27, 2008
New Look
I've been meaning to do this to my blog for a LONG time. There are still a few kinks to work out (why is that white banner there, apparently it didn't save as "transparent."), but I'm mostly happy with it. Thanks to my cousin Tiffany for letting me use her template codes to go off of. I always dread the thought of redoing my blog but once I get into it, I love learning the codes and playing with it and reading on the internet about how to do things. I think I'm a computer geek at heart. So, enjoy. Although no one will enjoy it as much as I do I'm sure. I'm so sick of that pink one I had with that GOLD ribbon! If anyone wants to give me tips or ideas, please feel free to leave me a comment or email me (I need all the help I can get around here!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Looks great Jessi! You did a great job with your banner. I love it.
By the way, I know I rarely comment on your blog but can I just say that I love visiting to read about the cool places you visit and mostly for the gorgeous photos of foreign sites I will probably NEVER see, and also your sweet Kelsey who's little face just gives me warm fuzzies every time I see it! That is one glamorous life you're living there missy.
k, this is so dang cute! Great job!
Very cute banner!! I think I need some tips from you!! Where did you learn to do that??? By the way I have been meaning to ask you... What brought you to where you guys are at? Im guessing Tally's job but what is he doing?? Ryan and I were looking at all your cool pics and its making me itch with travel bug. AND your daughter is so beautiful! Someone posted "warms fuzzies" and she is absolutely right. Well it is good to see glimpses into your life. Definitely miss seeing you and Mary around. Another reason why I am really loving this blogging thing.
Hey Jess. Your blog looks great. I would suggest a different background where the actual writing is on the blog because it is a bit dizzying to read. The colors are wonderful and the banner is very sweet. Is the banner one complete image that you uploaded?
Anyway, hope to see you soon!
I like the new look, it is much cleaner. We just changed the wall paper on our blog and some of the music. You should check out the Hallween story. It reminds me of when I was a child.
Wow Jess! The blog looks great! How do you do it all? You are so creative and talented. I'm so jealous of all the amazing places you guys have been lately. I wish we could have been there with you. If B School doesn't work out we're thinking about taking a job in either Germany or Japan so we can get some more traveling in. It's hard to go too many places from southern Spain. Okay, I guess "hard" is relative, but you know what I mean :) I want to visit all the places you showed on your blog. Thanks for taking so many amazing pictures.
Check out shabbyprincess.com for cute paper like this! Oh, and I bought the header like this and added my pics and title. It made it SO much easier and cuter!
Post a Comment