We had Mike, Anna, Jay, Lee, & Erlene stay with us for a few days and we wish it could have been longer and we wish we didn't have to work! We were able to take one day off with them and go to Lucern. That day happened to fall on my birthday as well so I was spoiled. Anna & her mom made me brownies for a cake and since we couldn't find candles, we lit a house candle and I blew that out! It was quite silly but at least my spit wasn't all over the dessert!
Zurichfest was going on while they were here so we left Jay with Grandma & Grandpa and went up to the city to party. Except for the huge moshpit crowd we got stuck in, we had fun.
The boys even decided to match (accidentally, but we liked teasing them).
We watched fireworks and the boys even got a chance to try their hand at surfing.

While here, Lee crocheted a blanket for the baby. It's blue, which I love for girls, and Tally's so excited that it is BYU colors. They also got Special K some German baby books so both mom and baby can learn! Even though the weather was a little cool and rainy, I think they enjoyed the break from the hot Sevilla sun. It was so fun to see how Jay had grown and we just barely missed him starting to crawl! I guess we'll just have to plan another visit. Thanks you guys for the goodtimes and being such great house guests, especially when I was sick. Can't wait to have you back. ;)
While here, Lee crocheted a blanket for the baby. It's blue, which I love for girls, and Tally's so excited that it is BYU colors. They also got Special K some German baby books so both mom and baby can learn! Even though the weather was a little cool and rainy, I think they enjoyed the break from the hot Sevilla sun. It was so fun to see how Jay had grown and we just barely missed him starting to crawl! I guess we'll just have to plan another visit. Thanks you guys for the goodtimes and being such great house guests, especially when I was sick. Can't wait to have you back. ;)
1 comment:
I think I went to BYU with the guy in the top picture. Small world!
Post a Comment