
Today marks mine and Tally's 4 years since being married in the Los Angeles Temple. Of course, this morning started out crazy as my alarm didn't go off at 5:30 but 6:30 and I'm leaving to Geneva on business today for 2 days. I know, I'm a bad wife. We decided we'll celebrate this weekend. Here's a few pics of our wedding day. I had wanted to do so much more for this special occassion, but it will have to wait...

Oh, shout out to Scott & E!!
3 comments:
Should have known you made a beautiful bride. Fun fun anniversary season. Congrats you guys!
Congratulations you two. It's been a wonderful four years, hasn't it? :) We're definitely glad you chose the date you did. We miss you and hope baby girl is doing well!
Congrats on 4 happy years! What gorgeous pics! I hope you find some time to celebrate this weekend...
Post a Comment