Occasionally, we wind up with two little munchkins in our bed. I'll bring Aiden in bed with me if he wakes up too early and Kelsey just wakes up because she has to pee, but if she's tired enough, she wont tell us that and she'll just climb in bed with us. She's like a camel. When I woke up, Aiden was awake just snuggling Kelsey. I thought it was so cute, and I especially love the look on his face in this photo. Like he's so happy to be cuddling HER.
We carpooled to and from pre-pre-school with some friends in the neighborhood. Mason & Austin are such cute boys, I'd take them any day. Kelsey LOVES them.
My cousin's wife Holly & I have been trying to get our families together for a date night for-ev-er. Finally, we both just decided to go without our husbands. We went to Fat Cats on their Groupon. The kids had a blast! Who knew they would love bowling so much? I thought they were way too young.
Aiden was SO happy rolling the ball down the ramp. He was even carrying the ball over by himself towards the end - he thought he was pretty cool!
"Molly" - urgh...Holly (they misspelled her name on the screen) and the girls
They didn't have small enough bowling shoes for Aiden so he got to wear his boots.
We also got to have Emri & Katie over for a play date. They all dressed up, even Aiden, who is wearing MY heels
Cute girls!
We hiked Grandeur Peak with our friends from our ward. It was a BLAST!! I want to do it more often!!
As we got to the top, the snow got deeper and deeper and slippery-er. Jamie was a champ, carrying Scarlet on his back! Good thing it wasn't one of the rest of us, we were slipping all over the place!
We made it to the top!! Beautiful views of Salt Lake
The last hill to the top was pretty steep and the snow was even more slippery since the sun was out. Lucy or Jennie decided it was just easier to slide down. Here's Tiffany sliding down behind me. It was SO fun, we were all cracking up.
Hey! You guys are packing down the snow making it even MORE slippery!
The guys
The girls...proud of our SOAKING WET BUTTS!!
One of the BEST things we did this spring was buy a season pass to the Aquarium. The kids LOVE to go and we love that some of our friends have passes too. Like Lincoln & Tricia. Look at these cute little penguins!
Wheeler Farm is another fun place to meet up and have a play date.
Here's Kelsey imitating the duck
Coloring/writing with Mollie
Mollie, Lincoln & Kelsey "riding" the "horse"
We are LOVING being out in the SUNSHINE!! Can you tell?




















No comments:
Post a Comment