I hope that everyone I know that reads this gets the answer right, or at least knows that France is a country. This just makes Americans look RIDICULOUS.
Wow! That is scary. I am terrible with geography and I even came up with the answer. It wouldn't have been so bad for her not to know the answer but all the other stuff she said about Europe being a country and wondering if France is a country and saying they speak French in Budapest is so silly. Too funny! The fact that she had never even heard of the country once they said it speaks volumes for our school systems in the U.S. Lovely!
Don't be a smug, elitist European. There are ignorant people in every country. They didn't have her on for her brains. They had her on because she can sing and she is easy on the eyes. As far as I'm concerned you can keep that whole COUNTRY of Europe.
Weisst du jetzt wieso ich denke das die meiste Amerikaner dumm sind??? I feel sorry for the smart Americans, you get judged by examples like miss Pickler. In the MTC in Provo I got asked if we had running water in Europe and if I had ever seen a computer before..... and that was May - August 2005.
8 comments:
This came up recently, and I was wrong. I _always_ mix up Budapest and Bucharest. You make it sound like it's supposed to be so easy. :)
Know wonder why the rest of the world laughs at us. Come On! This girl needs to do some traveling.
Kellie Pickler has the IQ of a pickle. I CANNOT stand to listen to her. Talk about DUM! (I know it's spelled DUMB) ;)
Wow! That is scary. I am terrible with geography and I even came up with the answer. It wouldn't have been so bad for her not to know the answer but all the other stuff she said about Europe being a country and wondering if France is a country and saying they speak French in Budapest is so silly. Too funny! The fact that she had never even heard of the country once they said it speaks volumes for our school systems in the U.S. Lovely!
Ha ha ha! That is hilarious. We have to realize though, there are some people that no amount of schooling can help ;)
Don't be a smug, elitist European. There are ignorant people in every country. They didn't have her on for her brains. They had her on because she can sing and she is easy on the eyes. As far as I'm concerned you can keep that whole COUNTRY of Europe.
I think she may be from the country of the southern united states, wait um like they did like separate like right?
Weisst du jetzt wieso ich denke das die meiste Amerikaner dumm sind??? I feel sorry for the smart Americans, you get judged by examples like miss Pickler. In the MTC in Provo I got asked if we had running water in Europe and if I had ever seen a computer before..... and that was May - August 2005.
Post a Comment