Five years ago today Tally and I were married for all time and eternity. It seems forever ago, but I remember certain things so well. I don't have time to post everything I feel and would want to say, but I feel so lucky to be married to such a hard working, loving, trustworthy, funny, family oriented man. He is my best friend and my other half. Here are a few pictures from our wedding that I love.


5 comments:
beautiful pics! congrats to you both!
Happy Anniversary, Jessie! I remember Steven and I going to your reception (5 years ago!!)made us so excited for our own wedding a week later. Has it seriously been 5 years??!!! Seems like yesterday...beautiful pictures.
Happy anniversary guys!!!! I'm so excited for you to be able to go home and see your family! You leave today, right? Kelsey is so incredibly adorable in that bathing suit. Seriously, what a babe! And congratulations on your first steps Kels!!! We're so excited for you. Next time we get together Jay and Kelsey will be able to play and chase each other all over the place. Well, have fun and we'll talk to you when you get back.
Happy Anniversary guys. We love you hope you have a great day celebrating!
Happy day!
Post a Comment