Thursday, October 04, 2007

Big thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Lang


It was so fun to meet my Grammie and Grampy Lang! They came to visit me all the way from California for 2 weeks. They helped my mommy, daddy & me out so much.

G&G Lang, Mom & Dad still talk about what a huge help you were and how much they wish you were still here. Thanks for bringing me a whole suitcase full of presents! I love all the outfits you brought. My mommy loves dressing me up - no matter how many times a day I need an outfit change. I love you and think about you every day. I can't wait to see you at Christmas & meet the rest of the family.
Love,

Kelsey aka Little Swiss Miss

1 comment:

fünf said...

Well, I am glad someone out in Ch is still alive! Your posts were so fun to read. Kelsey gets cuter and cuter. I can't believe she is such a big girl already. You, by the way, look fabulous. Our bodies are doing the swapper-roonie-- the better you look from here on out the worse I look. Things are good here. Miss all my friends... Kisses.

Lys