Thursday, September 01, 2011

Logan & Karly's Wedding

My cousin Logan got married in August to the cutest girl - Karly! Here are some photos of their wedding. It was fun to have all the kids dressed up and together again.

ME, as captured by Jon. I look very focused. 

My cute Grandma & Grandpa Lang. LOVE these two, they are such a great example to me.


I think they're almost ALL looking, and that my friends, is a miracle. 

Crazy doing this with so many kids!!

Grandma & Kelsey, Kels is making a stinker face! I could eat it right off of her. 


The happy couple!

My dad married them

The flower girls

Kels & Aiden in PINK

YUMMY cupcake!

How can you so no to that face?

One of the funniest moments -EVER- in Lang family history. My Aunt Teri chewed ALL the discarded gum we'd collected throughout the night on a bet from Tally, as captured by Dave and posted on You Tube. GROSS!! Oh, and did I mention that it HAILED and STORMED between the first pictures and this video?

1 comment:

jessi said...

I love Kelsey's braid in her hair.