He does this "rocks" or "bones" move where he sticks out his fist like so
It also makes me think of Superman
He's studying the doll, not quite sure he's ready to play with it. Definitely a boy - by this age Kelsey was carrying one with her everywhere!
In an effort to wean him, I tried formula. I was out of sippys so we did the bottle. I thought it was so cute! I love it when they hold it themselves...
Quality time with dad
It seems like he's just taken off...the kid has a desire to be a big kid. Maybe he gets that from his BIG sister. One day, Aiden was standing up holding onto the kids table. I sat down near him and held out my arms. He took a step or two and then fell into my arms. His first official steps! I was trying to catch a picture of it so I handed the reins off to Kelsey. Here's what I got.
Poor baby, mom was too far away for the catch. More bumps and bruises are sure to come.
My handsome little man
















No comments:
Post a Comment