I get weekly updates from babycenter.com and since I'm not around to show the grandmas, aunts, friends, etc...here's an update on our little bun. Our baby is more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound. She may be able to feel my movements now, so the site tells me to put on some music and dance around the house. We'll see. I can't wait to play her the Kenny Loggins Lullaby CD. Her skin is red and wrinkled but her true skin tone will develop over the course of her first year. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare her for breathing. Pretty cool, huh? We're in Spain right now staying with our friends Mike & Anna Connelly and their little almost 8 month old, Jay. He's easing us into the parenting world and we can only hope our little girl will be as well-behaved as he is. You should visit their blog to see how cute his little laugh is too. It melts my heart. We can't wait to be parents!
Friday, May 18, 2007
23 Weeks and Counting...
I get weekly updates from babycenter.com and since I'm not around to show the grandmas, aunts, friends, etc...here's an update on our little bun. Our baby is more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound. She may be able to feel my movements now, so the site tells me to put on some music and dance around the house. We'll see. I can't wait to play her the Kenny Loggins Lullaby CD. Her skin is red and wrinkled but her true skin tone will develop over the course of her first year. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare her for breathing. Pretty cool, huh? We're in Spain right now staying with our friends Mike & Anna Connelly and their little almost 8 month old, Jay. He's easing us into the parenting world and we can only hope our little girl will be as well-behaved as he is. You should visit their blog to see how cute his little laugh is too. It melts my heart. We can't wait to be parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cute prego belly! Keep posting pictures of how you're progressing k? They're fun to see.
You are so adorable!! Cute, cute tummy!
You are so cute pregnant! I love to see your tummy growing. You will be such a great mommy!
i love the "budding belly"! you look so beautiful! enjoy your pregnancy, there is nothing like the first one! they are all exciting, but especially the first. :-) keep us posted.
Post a Comment