Monday, April 16, 2007

Lugano, Switzerland


The day before Easter, we went down to the Swiss/Italian border to the quaint little town of Lugano. They were having an "Oster" Festival and had over 150 little stands with everything from crepes to life-sized chess matches. Oh, and we loved the authentic dress of the street choir. Look at those socks with clogs!



Tally snapped this of me looking for baby clothes.

Janelle & Tally were like two kids in a candy shop when they saw the Haribo stand.

We ate at a great little pizza place right next to Lake Lugano.

It was a warm day, so we couldn't resist a ride in the paddle boats. The boys paddled us out and we paddled back in - and even parked the boat.

Tally & Jessie overlooking the city of Lugano

I'm definitely showing now!

Lugano reminded me so much of Italy and I loved it there.




Tally and I wouldn't mind ending up in Lugano...in a beautiful Italian-style home like this.

3 comments:

Chelsea F. said...

Jess! Love the preggo belly, I'm sooo jealous of all your little adventures! I need to send you an email with all of our updates! Love yah!

CJ said...

I found you Jessie! I love your little belly. Are you about 5 months along? That would be my guess. You guys must be having a blast on the other side of the world. Looks like tons of fun! I myself can only lie about visiting exotic places! Oh well. I hope you don't mind my adding your blog to my friend links. Love ya cutie!

Unknown said...

Okay, so Spain is cool but Switzerland is SOOOO beautiful! I must admit that I am jealous of your surroundings. I can't wait until we can come visit you guys and of course am so excited about your visit here in less than a month. So... question: do you ever look at the blogs posted on your friend's blogs? I must admit that I do sometimes. It's fun to see what other people are up to. Anyway, I love that you have so many friends with blogs. We've got to get Dan and Mikaela to start one :) right...